[rabbitmq-discuss] Stomp frame not terminated with null character

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Sep 18 19:12:22 BST 2008

Hi Jonatan,

Jonatan Kallus wrote:
> php stomp client doesn't work with the stomp gateway 'out of the box'
> but it seems like people are using it successfully with ActiveMQ or JMS.

That's really strange. Could it be something to do with RabbitMQ's use
of content-length? AFAIK RabbitMQ is slightly odd in that it always
sends a content-length header. The NUL byte in that situation is kind of
belt-and-braces.

If you have a link to the php STOMP client's code, I can take a look to
see if I can spot the problem.

Tony