[rabbitmq-discuss] Error code 541

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:47:03 BST 2008

Eran,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Eran Sandler <eran.sandler at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing I get is this:
>
> =ERROR REPORT==== 10-Sep-2008::05:17:39 ===
> error on TCP connection <0.337.0> from 10.23.43.15:1193
> connection_closed_abruptly
>
> =INFO REPORT==== 10-Sep-2008::05:17:39 ===
> closing TCP connection <0.337.0> from 10.23.43.15:1193
>
> I see the connection created, accepted and then this error.
>
> I have a bunch of web server issuing data into the queue, they never get an
> error.
>
> I have a dedicated process that reads info from the queue. It connects ones
> and keeps on reading data (no subscription).
>
> That connection alone is making the problem. Since it gets an error I open a
> new connection and model for it and it works a bit but then dies.
>
> The 541 error has no cause, as you can see.

This is strange. 541 is a general internal error which would get
logged to the server log under normal circumstances.

Could you send a condensed version of your code that can help us
reproduce this please?

A 541 error will also cause the broker to close both the channel and
the connection to the client.

> In addition to that, I have a lot of the following errors:
>
> =ERROR REPORT==== 10-Sep-2008::05:17:39 ===
> Lax ticket check mode: ignoring cross-realm access for ticket 0
>
> Though I think they are not related.

No, this is just a cosmetic bug in 1.4.0 which has been fixed in the
mainline code and will not be there in the next release.

HTH,

Ben