[rabbitmq-discuss] Durable queue disappears

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:54:51 BST 2008

Sreeni,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:58 AM, Sreeni Kankanala
<Sreeni.Kankanala at palm.com> wrote:

> When I try the following getting this error:
>
> root at LT7400JMX3QG1:/# erl -sname rabbitmq -remsh rabbit at LT7400JMX3QG1
> Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.5 [source] [async-threads:0] [kernel-poll:false]
>
> *** ERROR: Shell process terminated! (^G to start new job) ***

This may indicate that the node rabbit at LT7400JMX3QG1 is not actually
running. Please restart Rabbit and verify that Rabbit is actually
starting.

Also, can I please kindly request that you post these questions to the
rabbit list rather than to me directly.

HTH,

Ben