[rabbitmq-discuss] anyone using Twisted?

terrycojones terry at jon.es
Tue Sep 9 11:53:05 BST 2008

[I tried to send this last week, but hadn't subscribed. So the ref below to
next week is actually this week....]

Hi all

Sorry to join this thread so late, I was on holiday for a couple of weeks.
Paul, thanks for the frank feedback, I loved the Tsk Tsk :-)

Yes, the code is quite alpha. We'd be happy to work on getting it into
better shape. The person who actually wrote it is Esteve Fernandez. He's on
holidays this week, but will surely respond in a few days.

Sorry we wont be making it to PyCon UK this year :-(

Regards,
Terry Jones