[rabbitmq-discuss] [BUG] Erlang RabbitMQ client requires installed server code

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:24:28 BST 2008

Edwin,

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Edwin Fine
<rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net> wrote:
> Maybe we can meet halfway. I didn't really want to get into rearchitecting
> the RabbitMQ module structure (well, I wish I could, but I don't have time.
> The mortgage payment beckons and all that incidental stuff).

Sure. I don't think myself or Matthias thought that you would be able
to go this far, because it is difficult enough for ourselves to do
this.

The main thing for us is that there is some active participation in
the community which provides feedback about what is needed.

Let us know if you need any help in reaching your short term goal.

Ben