[rabbitmq-discuss] [BUG] Erlang RabbitMQ client requires installed server code

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Sun Sep 7 22:35:06 BST 2008

Ben,

Thanks, I pulled down the latest client code from Mercurial, and it has
lib_amqp in it. I'll look at pulling down the server code, but please
understand that I actually need this stuff working by tomorrow, so I may
have to kluge something in the meantime, which I promise never to give to
you ;) But at least it will give me some experience so I mostly know what to
expect in the new code base.

Regards,
Ed