[rabbitmq-discuss] Header Exchange

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:14:21 BST 2008

Tsuraan,

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:29 PM, tsuraan <tsuraan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any documentation on how erlang processes can put messages in
> the queues and read from them?  I suppose that with the dozen
> transports and bridges you've implemented, it shouldn't be too hard to
> extract that from your source, but a page on erlang interoperability
> would probably be nice to have.

Although this is a little bit out of date, there is some documentation
on the wiki: https://dev.rabbitmq.com/wiki/ErlangClient

This documents the low level API. The high level API, lib_amqp, exists
in the repo, but we haven't made a formal release yet, but this will
happen soon. There are some points that require cleaning up,
documentation, etc.

And it is already being used by some people.

Also, a long time ago I wrote an article about it:
http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/1/12/introducing-the-erlang-amqp-client.html

HTH,

Ben