[rabbitmq-discuss] Recovering Messages when exchange, queue, or broker dies

Steve Weaver weaveinator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:38:24 GMT 2008

Hi -
Im new to RabbitMQ and was wondering if anyone can point me to good
documentation on how to recover (replay log files or config server or ??)
persisted messages in the queue that were not consumed?  I have the server
running and C# producers and consumers working - just having problems with
the recovery stuff.

Also, if anyone knows of articles on client/server communication over SSL or
SSH?

Thanks very much in advance for any help!!
Steve