[rabbitmq-discuss] I'd like rabbitmq to be able to pick its own port(s)

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Wed Oct 22 14:32:39 BST 2008

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Radestock <matthias at lshift.net> writes:
Matthias> This does indeed work, at least under Debian. Unfortunately we
Matthias> didn't anticipate this case when writing the code that logs the
Matthias> listening ip & port in rabbit.log - it displays the port as '0'
Matthias> even though it's actually listening on a different port. I have
Matthias> filed a bug to get that fixed.

That's what my patch fixes, in case that wasn't clear.

Terry