[rabbitmq-discuss] Message ack timeout

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:26:51 BST 2008

Haldun,

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Haldun Bayhantopcu
<hbayhantopcu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is where the problem occurs. When I buffer the messages in
> consumer process, broker seems to send that same messages to
> another consumer process. So basically I need to find out a
> way to prevent the broker from sending the messages that I just
> buffered in my process, for a certain time.

Assuming that you have set the routing up correctly and have turned
the auto-ack flag off when subscribing or you are not closing and
restarting channels, what you are describing *shouldn't* really occur
under normal circumstances. Maybe you can elaborate or send a cut down
version of your code that illustrates this behavior.

HTH,

Ben