[rabbitmq-discuss] No "connection.redirect" support in erlang client.

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:32:29 BST 2008

Manuel,

Are you running a cluster of Rabbits or a single instance?

I've just sucessfully tried running

lib_amqp:start_connection("localhost").

in the shell.

I used a standalone server version 251 (3ced8b393249) and client
version 111 (203d83e64622).

You are going to have to give me some clues such about your setup,
like your OS, version of Erlang and specifically how you installed
Rabbit so that you could get the client to run at all.

Ben