[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ C# client

Hubert Plociniczak hubert at lshift.net
Mon Oct 6 18:06:11 BST 2008

Hi Michel,

I tested your code with the current C# RabbitMQ client's default branch
and 1.4.0 release against the RabbitMQ broker and everything worked
correctly.
Can you tell us which version of C# RabbitMQ client are you using ?
Are you running .Net or Mono? Which version?

Maybe the problem is in OpenAMQ or WireAPI ?

Thanks,
hubert

--
 [][][] Hubert Plociniczak