[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Paging - Disk Overflow

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:01:35 GMT 2008

Dear Rabbit Community,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Valentino Volonghi <dialtone at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll talk with my CTO tomorrow and see what we can put together. If it were
> just
> up to me I'd be in for a grand actually.

Thanks for looking into this, you'll make a bunny happy  :-)

BTW - Many thanks to those who have already donated - I was surprised
at the reaction that we got just after I added the link to the page.
We'll have to see what comes together, but I will keep you informed as
to how this is going to get publicized and more importantly, when
feature X is going to be delivered.

Thanks for the support!

Ben