[rabbitmq-discuss] persistence

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Wed May 21 15:33:15 BST 2008

Lars Bachmann wrote:
> the log messages i sent you, were created by the communication with one
> client where the error occurs. However i made some more actions and Im
> sending u the files now. The "sasl" files are always empty but in the
> log files is one error message.

I do not see any error messages in the log files. Also, there is still
no trace of the TCP listener starting, or the client
connecting/disconnecting, which is extremely weird.

How exactly are you starting the broker?

Are you running a cluster?

One thing to try is to get an erlang shell in your broker and evaluate
   rabbit_log:info("show me!").
and then check whether the message appears in the rabbit log.

It would also be useful if you ran a clean test. Stop the broker remove
the mnesia dir and log files. Start the broker. Then run your tests. And
then send me the log files.

Matthias.