[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchanges in java

Lars Bachmann lars.bachmann at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed May 21 11:33:12 BST 2008

Hello,

in rabbitmq routing information is seperated from data. One can set up
an individually configuration by binding exchanges and queues
together. With the Java API it is possible to declare queues and
exchanges and connect them. The theory tells that it is also possible
to bind an exchange to an exchange. But I couldn't find a way to do
this in Java. So my question is: how to bind 2 exchanges together ?
and is it also possible to do this also with the java client.

Lars