[rabbitmq-discuss] persistence

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Fri May 16 19:10:36 BST 2008

Lars,

Matthias Radestock wrote:
> Lars Bachmann wrote:
>> by now i tried only 1) and it definitly has some affect. I was able to
>> send 70000, 100000 and 150000 messages and all were received by the
>> broker. When i wanted to send 200000 i got a socketconnection exception.
>
> Thanks for running this experiment. These results give me something to
> go on.

I think I've found the problem, though if my analysis is correct I would
have expected an error in the server logs. Are you sure there is nothing
unusual in there? Perhaps you could send me the log output recorded by
the server when running your test program (in its original form, i.e.
without the delay in closing the channel).

Matthias.