[rabbitmq-discuss] persistence

Lars Bachmann lars.bachmann at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri May 16 17:01:33 BST 2008

Mathias,

by now i tried only 1) and it definitly has some affect. I was able to
send 70000, 100000 and 150000 messages and all were received by the
broker. When i wanted to send 200000 i got a socketconnection
exception. Next week i ll take a closer look why this happened and i
ll also try out the mandatory flag.

So it seems that the channel was already closed but not all messages
were sent, very interessting. Thank you for your help. Next week i ll
give some more feedback.

Lars