[rabbitmq-discuss] no connection established

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Tue May 13 19:18:20 BST 2008

Geoffrey,

Geoffrey Anderson wrote:

> The web site asks users to send a note to
> legitimateconcern at rabbitmq.com if it takes more than 2 minutes to
> connect.  Si I have sent a detailed note.  There has been no response
> to it.

I am attaching the replies that a colleague and I sent in response to
your email to legitimategrievance at rabbitmq.com. Did you not receive them?

> I've subscribed and sent a detailed message to the mailing list. My
> email did not appear in the mailing list, and no responses came back.

That is strange. Please forward me the message you sent.

Given that *this* message *did* appear on the mailing list, your
subscription appears to be working fine now.

> More than three days of time is too
> much to spend into something and get nothing from it.

I totally agree, which is why we have the legitimategrievance hotline :)

Hopefully the answers in the attached emails get you going. If not
please mail back.

Matthias.