[rabbitmq-discuss] URGENT: Run-Tests failing...please help

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Sun May 4 15:10:51 BST 2008

Lynton Grice wrote:
> I run windows.....how can I do what you said:
>
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/trunk/qpid/python
> qpid_testsuite
>
> In windows?

You'll need a subversion client. The above checks out the latest qpid
test suite from qpid's subversion trunk.

Anyway, I found the problem. The test suite that ships with qpid-1.0-M2
sets the vhost to "localhost" (well, the host name of the broker you are
connecting to, actually) instead of "/". Just change client.py:46 to read
   self.vhost = "/"
and the tests should run. You will see a few errors due to the fact that
the M2 test suite does not support exclusion patterns. Other than that
things work fine.

Matthias.