[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: Fwd: Fw: Errors using Windows .NET Client Library

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Mon Mar 31 08:53:32 BST 2008

Bill,,

BillC wrote:
> Here is the log on RabbitMQ:
>
> Thanks for your help.  I just cleaned up the old log.  Ran the publish
> program twice to enque two messages.  Then I ran the subscriber program
> to deque twice.
>
> I see a lot of abrupt connection closures but no real explanations as to
> the reason.
>

> =INFO REPORT==== 30-Mar-2008::16:25:40 ===
> disk_log: repairing "c:/Documents and
> Settings/Development/rabbitmq/db/rabbit-mnesia/rabbit_persister.LOG" ...
>
> =INFO REPORT==== 30-Mar-2008::16:25:40 ===
> Repaired persister log - 22 recovered, 0 bad

That is an odd error. Do you get it every time you start the broker? How
are you stopping the broker?

That plus the tracer log you sent previously indicate that your test
uses persistent messages. There is nothing wrong with that but it may
explain why you are seeing errors when we don't. Try running your tests
with transient messages, after clearing out the previously persisted
messages (stop the broker, remove the persister log file mentioned above
and then restart the broker).

Matthias.