[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang client crashing

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 11:32:21 GMT 2008

Joe,

As correctly pointed out by Matthias, you are not using compatible
versions of the client and server.

The specific versions that are known to work together are indicated in
the download links in the post ( http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/1/12/introducing-the-erlang-amqp-client.html
  ).

Furthermore, I have updated that blog post to indicate that the
example test also works with the latest client and server snapshots,
i.e.

[server]: http://dev.rabbitmq.com/snapshots/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-200803131137.tar.gz
[client]: http://dev.rabbitmq.com/snapshots/rabbitmq-erlang-client/rabbitmq-erlang-client-200803131204.tar.gz

HTH,