[rabbitmq-discuss] Eralng Client Network Connection Error

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:29:43 GMT 2008

Amin,

This indicates that the common modules that are provided by the server
are not on the load path of the client (for example the
rabbit_framing_channel module).

How are you defining the load path?

BTW, what version of the erlang client are you using? Did you download
it as a snapshot or did you check it out from the mtn repo?

The reason why I am asking is because  {amqp_util,decode_method,2}  is
a deprecated method and has long been removed from the current version.

HTH,

Ben