[rabbitmq-discuss] Is there an erlang client?

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:24:12 BST 2008

Michael,

There is, but because of a changeover in our server infrastructure,
the repo has been offline for a few days. However, it's quite small,
so I'll send you a copy of the client that works with the current
server.

In that package you will can look at the unit tests to see example
usage (look at the direct_client_test or the network_client_test
modules).

Here is an article introducing it:
http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/1/12/introducing-the-erlang-amqp-client.html

HTH,