[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang client and http binding

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Fri Jun 13 21:06:59 BST 2008

Filippo

We have been making some changes to the repos which may have affected this.

One of the development team should be able to help you soon.  Please bear
with us as it is Friday night ;-)

alexis

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Filippo Pacini <filippo.pacini at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'd like to test the erlang client and http binding, but I can't get them.
> On the download page:
> http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html
>
> the snapshots and ViewMTN links are broken and running monotone I get
> this error:
> $ mtn pull -d ~/monotone.db dev.rabbitmq.com com.rabbitmq.http
> mtn: doing anonymous pull; use -kKEYNAME if you need authentication
> mtn: connecting to dev.rabbitmq.com
> mtn: network error: failed to connect: Connection refused
>
> Thanks for your help,
> filippo

Alexis Richardson
+44 20 7617 7339 (UK)