[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Administration API

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 00:11:47 BST 2008

Edwin, John, et al,

Just so that you know that the management discussion is quite
important and we're thankful for your input to date, I'd like to refer
to a page that we've got on our dev wiki:
https://dev.rabbitmq.com/wiki/ManagementAndMonitoring

We'd like to capture the current state of thinking in one ledgible
place, rather than having things *forgotten* in old threads on the
list.

It is authorable if you sign up for an account as well.

Please bear in mind that we're also currently looking at changing our
web site to be (amonst other things) a place of collaberation for the
community.

If anybody has any ideas about they would like to see this kind of
thing occur, please start a new thread on the list.

HTH,

Ben