[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ / Spring integration

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 23:52:23 BST 2008

Joern,

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Joern Barthel <joern.barthel at gmail.com> wrote:
> as I wrote earlier I made some progress with a Spring integration of
> RabbitMQ. Is there someone on your side to coordinate a release of
> documentation / code and/or examples suitable for public consumption?

Yes, you can always send examples and documentation via the list.

With regard to public documentation, we are currently going through
the process of changing our website to have a community authored
section in some kind of wiki-esque fashion, but we haven't made a
decision about which way to go yet. As with the much needed discussion
thread about management that Edwin started, we need a place for the
community to author content in a simple and cohesive fashion.

On that note, does anybody in the community have any ideas about how
they would like to see this happen? Any particular tools?

> There
> are quite possible obvious AQMP usage patterns that could be put into
> Templates which still elude me.

Are you asking about what kind of typical patterns one would like to
have from a high level client's perspective?

BTW, do you have any source that we can look at?

Thx,

Ben