[rabbitmq-discuss] One producer multiple subscribers

Teemu Pentinsaari teemu.pentinsaari at kassa.fi
Mon Jul 7 12:38:24 BST 2008

Hello list,

I have been trying to establish a message queue where one producer fills
the queue and multiple subscribers consumes it.
The hard part, which I can't get my head around, is to keep messages in
the queue until every single last one of the subscribers have received
it and only after, that the message should be deleted.

I have been able to replicate java api examples and send and receive
messages with BasicPublish and DefaultConsumer but can't figure out how
to make messages last for every subscriber.

Is this possible to do with RabbitMQ?

Thanks,

Teemu