[rabbitmq-discuss] ACK modes in the STOMP adapter

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Jul 1 11:41:12 BST 2008

Hi Aman,

It does support "ack: client", but acknowledgements are not used to
perform flow control: instead, they can be used to arrange for
at-least-once deliveries.

Essentially, "ack: client" is translated into setting "noack" to "false"
on the "basic.consume" AMQP method that results from a STOMP "SUBSCRIBE"
operation. Please see the AMQP specification for the semantics of the
"noack" flag.

Regards,
   Tony