[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP client for flex/flash

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:29:28 GMT 2008

All,

On 17 Dec 2007, at 17:56, Ben Hood wrote:

>> I think a flex client would be of interest.  We especially like use
>> cases that make RabbitMQ more tangible to web developers and other
>> normal human beings, and web client or GUI tools are great for this
>
> Fine. I'll have to separate out the AMQP specific code and introduce
> this as a binary dependency for that project, and then I can add
> this to a repo (e.g. the mtn repo). This may take a week or two as I
> am on holiday now and don't have any time to hack.

I've imported the AMQP specific code into an mtn repo called
com.rabbitmq.as .

I've haven't done much extensive testing of the packaging and there is
no build script as of yet, but this will gradually get done.

Although it is rough around the edges, it does actually work and I
wanted to start getting the code out there as soon as possible to let
any interested parties know.

Ben