[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ internal error

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Thu Feb 28 09:18:02 GMT 2008

Hi Tony,

Yes, we're running on a Mac. Don't know about the CPU as I
unfortunately wasn't present when I happened. I'll check to and see if
somebody else knows. Good to hear you have changed the startup script
and we'll be careful to save the log-file if it happens again and
check CPU utilization and if we can get an erlang shell.

Thank you for taking this so seriously. I will send you anything we
discover, and please let me know if you find anything that you think
might be relevant to this, or any experiments you would like us to try.

Regards,

Michael