[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit-Spring integration

David Peterson peterson at orbitec.com.au
Thu Feb 21 21:29:20 GMT 2008

Hi All,

Thanks Alexis, Sebastian. I'm thinking the best way would be to create a
com.rabbitmq.client.spring (or "org.springframework.amqp") set of base
classes that parallel the org.springframework.jms classes and implement
a similar kind of MessageListener and MessageListenerContainer callback
model.

If it's not JMS, then the AMQP Rabbit stuff should not extend /
implement JMS interfaces. Rather we should create our own parallel
heirarchy. Thoughts / comments please?

Regs,

Dave

Orbitec Pty Ltd
Suite 1-11, 460 Pacific Hwy
St. Leonards NSW 2065
AUSTRALIA

Phone:  +61 (0)2 8002 4780
Mobile: +61 (0)415 943 940
Email:  support at orbitec.com.au
Web:    http://www.orbitec.com.au

This email may contain CONFIDENTIAL information intended solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error,
we ask that you notify us by email of our error and then delete the
email as soon as possible. We ask that you do not copy, store or
distribute any message that you have received in error and we thank you
for your assistance.