[rabbitmq-discuss] Polling message from RabbitMQ by servicemix.

aznmedia digz6666 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 06:32:43 GMT 2008

Tony Garnock-Jones-2 wrote:

> Andrius Norkaitis wrote:
>> "Also, 1.5.0 is very nearly there<..>"
>> Is there approximate date for 1.5 release?
>
> We're in the final throes of the preparation and testing. Most of our
> most recent few workdays have been spent on nothing but. No promises,
> but if we don't get it released soon, I will go insane :-)
>
> Tony
> --
>  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
>    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
>  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net

I'm writing my xbean.xml file like following:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:jee="http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee"
      xmlns:xsi="http://http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0
http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-jms-3.2.2.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

       <jms:consumer service="my:ConsumerService"
               endpoint="mq"
               destinationName="rabbit-queue"
               connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
               concurrentConsumers="8" />

       <bean id="connectionFactory"
class="com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory">
               <constructor-arg>
                       <bean id="params"
class="com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionParameters" >
                               <property name="_userName">guest</property>
                               <property name="_password">guest</property>
                               <property name="_virtualHost">/</property>
                       </bean>
               </constructor-arg>
               <property name="hostName" value="localhost" />
               <property name="portNumber">
                       <util:constant static-field="AMQP.PROTOCOL.PORT" />
       </property>
       </bean>
</beans>

And I don't understand highlighted statement.

What is my:ConsumerService?
What should I write there?

Is there any xsd or dtd files for rabbitmq like ibm websphere mq?