[rabbitmq-discuss] No set_permissions any more?

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:14:36 GMT 2008

Yen,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 4:06 AM, Yin Chen <subdragon at gmail.com> wrote:
>     I compile a rabbitmq from one branches of the latest source code in
> hg.But I found there is no set_permissions command when I want to use
> rabbitmqctl to set the permission of the new created vhost. How to set the
> permission for a vhost now?

This is an old command to set realm permissions, but realms have been
nuked from Rabbit and will disappear in 1.5.0 - please search this
list for realms, there are ample threads that discuss this.

You can only assign vhost based ACLs in the lastest version.

To see what the current options are, look at the usage documentation
of the rabbitmqctl script.

HTH,

Ben