[rabbitmq-discuss] Using RabbitMQ as Messaging Exchange

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 12:31:30 BST 2008

Hi,

I have a requirement and I would like to find out if RabbitMQ is the right
tool that I should use.

I have a series of load-balanced clustered servers and they all publish
events in the form of text messages.  I am looking for using RabbitMQ to
listen on event messages from all the clustered servers and then publish it
out to subscribed clients.

Is this something that RabbitMQ good at doing?

I am new to RabbitMQ.  Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Pete