[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ C# .net client

Lakmali Weeraratne CLW at ridgecrestfinancial.com
Mon Aug 18 10:39:07 BST 2008

Hi Hubert,

I was successful in creating a connection to the OpenAMQ Server.

But when I'm closing the connection, it gives me an exception.

Please be kind enough to point out the cause of the issue.

Code Reference is attached.

Regards,

/Lakmali

----

Private void closeConnection(object sender, EventArgs e)

        {

            try

            {

                channel.Close(200, "Goodbye");

                //conn.Close();

            }

            catch
(RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.OperationInterruptedException)

            {

                MessageBox.Show ("Error");

            }

        }

------Error Description ------------------------------------------------

On   SimpleBlockingRpcContinuation class

public virtual Command GetReply()

    {

     Either result = (Either)cell.Value;

     switch (result.Alternative)       {

       case EitherAlternative.Left:

          return (Command)result.Value;

       case EitherAlternative.Right:

   throw new
OperationInterruptedException((ShutdownEventArgs)result.Value);

                default:

                    Trace.Fail("Illegal EitherAlternative " +
result.Alternative);

                    return null;

            }

        }

Error at:

throw new
OperationInterruptedException((ShutdownEventArgs)result.Value);

As

" the AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by
Application, code=200, text="Goodbye", classId=0, methodId=0, cause= "