[rabbitmq-discuss] Our fight against scammers

Guillaume Theoret smokinn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:52:48 BST 2008

I'd be doing it on my own time I imagine (at least at first) because I
have serious concerns about the feasibility of writing it in php. We
have a lot of stuff to get done so I don't want to spend a week at
work working on something unnecessary that has a high likelihood of
failure.

I did plan on looking into possible ways of implementing it in php
though so if you have any links (other than
http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/6/21/build-your-own-amqp-client.html
which I've already read) that would be useful I'd like to see them.

Don't expect something soon though because I'll first have to
familiarize myself with the protocol (though py-amqplib is so
amazingly well commented that it will be a great help here and there
are the other client implementations I can go though) and then look
into how to implement it. php is pretty good for quick processing of
web requests but implementing anything substantial in it tends to
bring incredible pain.