[rabbitmq-discuss] Just publishing messages causes rabbit_writer:mainloop to hang and simultaneous pub problem

Joe Lee codewalkerjoe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:19:51 BST 2008

I ran the same files that I sent earlier:

amqp_async_consume.erl
amqp_async_pub.erl
my_pmap.erl
rabbit_test.erl

Where I made changes to what you have suggested.  In rabbit_test.erl,
made MyList = [<<1>>,<<2>>,<<3>>].  Ran the rabbit_test:main() in
separate erlang shell.  If you are not seeing 3
rabbit_writer:mainloop/1 process in erlang node after running
rabbit_test:main(), then it could be the case that my erlang &
rabbitmq setup maybe not be installed properly or missing some
packages.

Let me know if this the case on your side,
Joe