[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and monit?

Adrien Pierard adrian at lshift.net
Wed Apr 9 18:30:22 BST 2008

Steve Jenson wrote:

> BTW, I had to install the deb on another machine so I could get the
> /etc/init.d script.
> Would it be possible to include it in the binary generic unix server
> distribution?

It could definitely be made available, though I doubt this is the right
package to put it into, as various flavours of Un*x have various init
script systems. However, it is a good idea to have a "reference
implementation" of those scripts available somewhere. Or flavour
specific code maybe provided by rabbit users, as we don't have all the
unices to test those scripts against.

Adrian,

--
 [][][] Adrien Piérard     | mob_: +44 (0)78 0418 5351
   [][] Senior Developer   | mail: adrian at lshift.net
 []  [] LShift Ltd         | web_: www.lshift.net