[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client release

Simon MacMullen simon at lshift.net
Mon Oct 29 15:50:59 GMT 2007

I'd just like to let the list know that we now have the Erlang client
tidied up enough to make a preliminary release. As with the
AMQP-over-HTTP binding, this code is considered experimental and is not
yet part of the main release cycle.

The Erlang client can operate in both a networked mode that uses
standard TCP-based AMQP framing and a direct mode that uses native
Erlang message passing to a RabbitMQ broker.

The client can be downloaded from:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html#rabbitmq-erlang-client

The client reuses some code from the broker, and currently depends on
the broker from CVS HEAD. A suitable snapshot is available at:

http://dev.rabbitmq.com/snapshots/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-200710291145.tar.gz

I'd like to thank Ben Hood for his work on this.

Cheers, Simon
--
   [][][] Simon MacMullen
     [][] LShift Ltd