[rabbitmq-discuss] Support for other protocols in RabbitMQ?

Tom Samplonius tom at samplonius.org
Thu Oct 4 06:07:39 BST 2007

  Does the AMQP over http support also work with the new Erlang RFC4727 1.10 module that was just released?

  Is there any documentation available for AMQP over http other than the sample code?  it is a bit hard to follow, in order to interpret Javascript, figure out what it is doing, and then convert it to PHP, just based on two test pages.