[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-multi

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Sun Nov 4 10:39:32 GMT 2007

Brian,

Brian Granger wrote:
> The logs are empty after the failure, so there isn't really anything to look at.
>
> Hmm.  I am willing to poke around the code, but being new to erlang
> and rabbitmq, it is tough to figure out where to start looking.  Any
> ideas?

rabbitmq-multi is a shell script that calls the rabbit_multi erlang
module. So those two are the place to start looking / debugging.

The program expects to find the rabbitmq-server script in the same
directory as the rabbitmq-multi script and uses that to launch the
individual nodes. So one possible failure is that the rabbitmq-server
script cannot be found or invoking it produces an error.

Matthias.