[rabbitmq-discuss] Implementing an RPC backend

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Mon Jul 9 16:39:34 BST 2007

Ben

We are working with colleagues in the AMQP Working Group to 'open that
up' more.  Currently it is just a bit too painful to get a good
dialogue across 'users of the spec'.  I think this will change when:

a) the Wiki and JIRA are moved to amqp.org from redhat (this is in process)
b) AMQP 0-10 is out (this is soon)

For now people are discussing the spec through product centric lists
like this one for RabbitMQ.

alexis