[rabbitmq-discuss] Alternative Python AMQP client library

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Dec 27 14:25:16 GMT 2007

Hi Barry,

Barry Pederson wrote:
>    http://barryp.org/software/py-amqplib/
> The library is a bit rough, but I've been using it with RabbitMQ for a
> while now.

It looks great. The code is straightforward and easy-to-read. I like the
way the docstrings have been built from the specification and included
directly in the source.

I see there's SSL support in there. How have you been experimenting with
this? Using stunnel to proxy the rabbitmq server?

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net