[rabbitmq-discuss] Persisting Data

Varun Samuel vis2 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 14 22:16:25 GMT 2007

Hi,

Sorry, I'm a little new to this mailing list thing. I posted
previously about durable queues, and I will
try to make my problem more precise.

I create a durable exchange/queue and send the queue persistent
messages. Then I restart my broker. How would I retrieve
those messages? I am trying to read the messages with
channel.basicGet, but they aren't in the queue. Is there
anything I'm missing? Mnesia or administrative stuff? I am connecting
to the same channel, I try passively declaring
the queue and exchange, but still there is nothing to read. I hope I
am not missing anything basic.

Thanks,
Varun