[rabbitmq-discuss] FW: Multiple consumers

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:38:34 BST 2007

Matthias,

> I am not convinced parameterised modules are the way to go. You can
> tell that something isn't quite right by the large number of places
> amqp_client has different branches for the network and direct case.

This (incremental) patch introduces the concept of an internal rpc
mechanism for the amqp_client and thereby simplifies the generic
message passing to the network and direct drivers as well as making
their differentation virtually transparent (apart from one case that I
think I can refactor out as well). It also thins the amqp_client
module by 30 lines or so.

HTH,

Ben