[rabbitmq-discuss] FW: Multiple consumers

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:36:50 BST 2007

Matthias,

> > Sorry, I didn't realize that you were going to release 1.1.0 so soon.
> > I'll download that and incorporate the client into that and resubmit
> > the patch.

Here's the patch for the 1.1.0 release. Conceptually it is no
different than the patch I submitted earlier this week, albeit for the
fact that a lot of methods are now implemented for both the direct and
network cases, so my previous observations still hold water.

This patch implements the following API methods (which have been
tested with both the network and direct variants):

open_channel/3
access_request/2
queue_declare/3
exchange_declare/8
queue_bind/5
basic_publish/6
basic_consume/4
basic_get/4

In addition to my previous observations, the way the consumer tag is
mapped to a consumer pid during the delivery in the network case needs
some attention.

HTH,

Ben