[rabbitmq-discuss] Mnesia for RMQ plugin

Thu May 29 12:24:44 BST 2014

Hello everybody,
I have a RabbitMQ plugin which does need to store data in Mnesia DB. The problem is all the data do not survive Rabbit's restart, tables are empty when Rabbit starts. I looked in mnesia tables with table viewer (tv) when Rabbit was up and running and the data were there but once Rabbit got down all tables got emptied including those which belong to RabbitMQ.
Is my observation correct? Is it an intentional behaviour? How can I let my data survive the restart? Thanks.

have a nice day
Marek