[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue TTL

Charles Sartori charles.sartori at azion.com
Fri May 23 14:36:58 BST 2014

Hello,

We were about to move from an ActiveMQ cluster to a RabbitMQ one. RabbitMQ
is really great, and right now this limitation is the only thing preventing
us to migrate.

Is this a hard thing to solve? We can definitely try to help or even work
in a patch. Can you point us to a bug ticket or something like that?

Thanks again!

Charles Sartori

Porto Alegre, Brasil + 55 51 3012 3005
Miami, USA + 1 305 704 8816

Quaisquer informações contidas neste e-mail e anexos podem ser
confidenciais e privilegiadas, protegidas por sigilo legal. Qualquer forma
de utilização deste documento depende de autorização do emissor, sujeito as
penalidades cabíveis.

Any information in this e-mail and attachments may be confidential and
privileged, protected by legal confidentiality. The use of this document
require authorization by the issuer, subject to penalties.