[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue disappeared from production server

Jason McIntosh mcintoshj at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:45:57 BST 2014

Did some delete the queue?  Was it tied to a consumer process and the
consumer process restarted?  I believe there were a couple of bugs related
to queue crashes, but that's not quite the same thing as a queue
disappearing.  Anything in the log files?

Jason

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Shweta Singhal <ssinghal at caasco.ca> wrote:

> I need to know possible reasons of how a queue can suddenly disappear?

> WARNING - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
> information. Any use, disclosure, copying or dissemination of this
> information by a person other than an intended recipient is not authorized
> and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
> sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
> copies.

Jason McIntosh
https://github.com/jasonmcintosh/
573-424-7612