[rabbitmq-discuss] What messages went to DLX

Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco) srinatsr at cisco.com
Wed May 21 21:51:35 BST 2014

Suppose if few messages are rejected and others are processed.  I want to log the rejected messages if any ?

How to do this?  I have my monitor queue which bind to trace exchange as well.  I want to get the message which is rejected and moving to dead letter exchange.

Regards …•
Srinath

From: rabbitmq-discuss [mailto:rabbitmq-discuss-bounces at lists.rabbitmq.com] On Behalf Of Jason McIntosh
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:42 PM
To: Discussions about RabbitMQ
Subject: Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] What messages went to DLX

Why not write a consumer on your DLX queue - that sounds like the simplest thing?  But maybe I'm missing something - can you define "capture the messages moving to DLX"?  I'd suggest adding more details on what you're trying to accomplish, steps you've already taken, etc.  Also try reading the information on dead letter queues:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/dlx.html

Jason